Friday, August 5, 2011

slight buzz :) and mind spill-age!

tonight is the first night since we found out that i was pregnant that i had some UV Blue and mountin dew! NOM! :) i had a drink and nick rubbed my back and the kiddos are sleeping! tonight has been pretty good. :)

YESTERDAY, on the other hand... i ws put into a HORRID mood! this person decided that she was going to go on a tangent for NO reason and started yelling at me about just hoooow horrid nick's mom was... i don't care what she thinks... i asked her to stop 3 times too and... in one ear and out the other! RAWR!! i can make MY OWN decisions about people... WHEN i meet them... or hang out with them enough... i was told horror stories about his dad... from nick himself... and i thought that he was a normal, fast talking, quick subject changing, nice guy... i have no idea why he would tell me those things... but i guess that he had changed a lot... which is a very good thing... but I decided that he was a great guy! i don't need people to tell me HOW to judge people... you can tell me your opinion and then, IF i meet that person, i'll decide how i feel about them... OK?

UGH!!!

let's see... nick is looking for a new job... the boss man is getting really bad again... :( and nick's trying hard not to come home angry. which is a good thing for the babies and i! but kinda not good for him... because he has no real outlet... i feel bad for him... but then again if he's in a bad mood it effects us all.. sigh... he's put a few apps in at different places and some of the places sound  like better pay! :)

i'm also trying to loose some weight... with leo i peaked at 205 lbs. ( shudder! ) and now i am at 180! i lost ALL the baby weight PLUS 6 lbs! my goal is 150... for now.... and i want to strengthen myself... i don't want the bulging, vain popping, nothing to me look... but i think that i would benifit, and that the babies would benifit from a healthier mommy! and maybe it'll help encourage my love more! he's lost about 8 lbs since leo was born. he wants to get to 200 lbs or so.
he looked into joining the army and they would want him to be at 180 or less then 22% body fat! he hasn't been that weight since middle school! and he was in a buch of sports in highschool! i wonder how we can get to our goals together... i hope to be at 170 be rorah's party! that would be amaaaaaazing! but i think that 175 is a more realistic goal for my self.... but if you shoot for the stars and you may hit the moon! <3  so look out stars!! i'm gunna fly on by! i have a few apps on my phone to help me " count calories " and monitor my exercises! and another one that has at home, no need for things, exercises, and another with stretches! i am hoping that these will help my back... but i am not going to push it... i don't want to hurt my back, worse... i see my dr on the 24 or 27th... i forget right now... but i do have it written down in my calander!

well i have been typing for a half hour solid.. and my boy is sleeping... i REALLY should go to bed too... tomorrow i am doing hard core cleaning with nick! i guess if i'm not feeding leo... << >> i think he's having another growth spurt! i need pics of him and his cuteness!

well, good night moon! stars... here i come!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment