Friday, July 29, 2011

what a long strange trip it's been....

well... it's 1:34 am to be exact... lol and I sit here pumping away... i just popped in " The Odd Couple" and chatting with my sister, seeing what I reach this morning... it's usually 6 oz at this point... but my DARLING Leonardo Ray-James has been sleeping pretty much since 9:30 pm! he is 1 month and 1 week ( at 6:16 this morning) and an amazingly WONDERFUL addition to my family! Honestly, I don't think i could be happier with my family then i am right now. :)

my sister that i am talking to has moved far away! and i miss her so very much! but chatting with her helps a lot. but i miss seeing her face and hugging her and torturing OUR boys! and standing in the kitchen... saying nothing, or watching Jack... with our little love! that's code for " The Nightmare Before Christmas". roarh love that movie and it reminds her of Auny! i have a jack key chain that she plays with them and looks at them for a long time. i think that she's trying to remember the movie and her auny by association. we look at pictures a lot, i want to make sure that her little 2 year old heart doesn't miss her too much!

my rorah, 2 at the end of aug... it's amazing! she is sooo smart and so SO protective of HER leo. i think and hope that they have a wonderful relationship!

it is now 1:52 am... and i am finally done pumpin... 7 1/2 oz... that's prreeeetty good.... my babies are all quietly snoring... Oscar and the boys are freaking out over Felix's arrival... or... i should say they are trying to be cool and pretending NOT to freak out... ^.^

i will try to post something every night... i'll try...  tomorrow... or today... how ever you wanna look at it... is my brother Felix's grad party, and our car club is going to elko speedway. Nick's gunna have fun! but i can't go... no one to watch the kids, oh well... such is the sad life of a new mommy... it's gunna be a long day... <3

i'll talk more tomorrow...
ni ni moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment