Saturday, September 1, 2012

Party day

Well, my baby doll had her  birthday party today. It's been a long few days prepping. And we only forgot 2 things this time!! Many thanks to my sister, the goddess!! :)
She had a wonderful day! Many stickers and books and hair pretties.she got a curious george stuffy, embroidered with her name, From my 5 year old sister!! My hunny and I got her a little power wheels jeep. He gave it a custom posting job! I adore it, I want one for me! :) I think she had a fun day, I know I did.
It killed my wrist, the past week has been killer for it, but I think my activity has died down for now tho. My next big plan (i think) is our car club's car show!

But, as for now, I am sleepy, and there for going to claim my darling dear's arm and crash. So, ni ni moon dearies.  And sleep well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment